This course explores how carers can support positive change in children’s lives through restorations and transitions.
This course explores:
- Understanding why children are restored to their parent/s.
- Explore how a decision is made to restore a child to their parent/s.
- The skills and knowledge parents need to demonstrate to have their children restored.
- Factors that increase the chance of successful restorations.
- What carers can do to support children and their families prepare for restoration.